Full Contact Clamps are used whenever there is a need to sustain high speed production of top quality bonds, especially on the newer weak-webbed brake shoes. The Full Contact Clamps are designed to support the underside of the shoe table along both sides of the web so that web strength is of minor importance during the bonding procedure.
The PT4-200 series of Full Contact Clamps is designed with the Acme threaded jack, belleville spring system for pressure maintenance, and the fixture assemblies. The series is available for all foreign and domestic U.S. cars and their use avoids shoe bending that can occur in many of those models. They are available in both Metric and English sizes. Since many of the shoes vary only a small amount, Raloid Tool Company, requests that you send samples of the exact shoe you are bonding so that the Full Contact Clamps can be manufactured to those specifications.
Pressure Belt Sizes for:
• T-200 Series Full Contact Clamps and PT4-600 and PT4-700 Universal Clamps
• PT4-207 - uses belt sizes prefixed by SE36” x width size
• PT4-208 - uses belt sizes prefixed by SE37” x width size
• PT4-209 - uses belt sizes prefixed by SE39” x width size
• PT4-2095 - uses belt sizes prefixed by SE40” x width size
• PT4-210 - uses belt sizes prefixed by SE39” x width size
• PT4-211 - uses belt sizes prefixed by SE40” x width size
• PT4-212 - uses belt sizes prefixed by SE41” x width size
• PT4-600 Universal Clamps - All clamps use belts prefixed by SE37
• PT4-700 Universal Clamps - All clamps use belts prefixed by SE43
NOTE: Circumference of belt is designated by the first two numbers following the “SE” while the last two numbers indicate the width of the belts. Therefore, an SE3925 belt is 39” in circumference and 2.5” wide.