The Raloid Spiral Oven Conveyor System is designed for ease of operations and total flexibility in friction materials manufacturing. The style of oven is a flexible unit in that it does not require any “Oven Tooling” for operation of the various parts it may see. The oven system is a box style oven design, which has oven side access doors and a removable panel for ease of access to the internal components of the oven box and conveyor components. The removal panel also allows for complete removal of the conveyor from the oven box for easy conveyor access. The conveyor inlet and outlet openings are available in either same side openings or opposite end openings.
The control system is in a free standing Nema 12 control box enclosure with flange mounted disconnect and six (6) feet of free cable.
Conveyor system belts are standard carbon steel belts with a maximum load capacity of 20 lbs. per lineal foot estimated. The belt is supported by adjustable and replaceable wear strips.
• Heat: Electric – 480/3/60 (Gas Fired Optional)
• Controls: Proportional with temperature indication
• Belt Speed Adjustment: Inverter from the control panel
• Temperature Range To: 600 Degrees (F) Maximum
• Temperature Monitoring: (27) Thermocouples with exterior junction box for monitoring.